Hello and welcome to a new blog on the MabsArts blog.
Today I would like to talk about the concept of abundance and how it basically rules our lives.
Abundance is the idea of many, the idea of having a lot of things in one place or for one person. You can find abundance in many places, for example at a farm you might find an abundance of cows. If you’re at the mall you could find an abundance of people, and in the bank you can find an abundance of money. There also exists the polar opposite of Abundance, and that is Lack. If a farm is going down, there will be a lack of cows. If the mall is closed, there’s a lack of people, and with the rising poverty, people are experiencing a lack of money.
So then, how can we live in abundance and not in a state of lacking? The very first thing we can do is get in a space to notice and receive the abundance the universe is providing. We can do this through the power of affirmations.
Let’s close our eyes and together repeat the following affirmations. The following affirmations come from, awakenthegreatnesswithin.com
- “My life is full of abundance.”
- “Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
- “I am increasingly magnetic to health, wealth, abundance, prosperity, and money.”
- “Every day I am attracting more and more abundance into my life.
- “I am a success magnet.”
- “My life is full of unlimited abundance.”
- “I am open and ready to attract abundance into my life.”
- “I am abundance.”
- “I am attuned to the frequency of love and abundance.”
- “I am wealthy.”
- “I attract success.”
- “I am open to receiving limitless abundance.”
- “I see abundance all around me.”
- “I have an abundance mindset.”
- “I am living my life in a state of complete abundance.”
- “I radiate abundance.”
- “I am living a life of abundance.”
And now let’s close off the affirmations segment by repeating our closing statement.
“This or something better now manifests for me in perfect timing.”
Repeat these affirmations daily by listening to this podcasts or repeating them to yourself throughout the day, and watch how your life changes from lack to abundance.
Remember that to be the person you want to be, you need to do things you’ve never done.
As always, I was Antonio “Mabs” and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Namaste. I love you.